- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Export Files
- Ikkipur
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #3845
by Ikkipur
Export Files was created by Ikkipur
Hi to all,
I have YACReader on my iPad, most of my books are on it.
This iPad is dying so I I would save my books before to put it on an other one but I can't find any button to export files !
Isn't it possible ?
Does it means that once a book is on the app, it's not anymore possible to transfer it on any other support ?
I have YACReader on my iPad, most of my books are on it.
This iPad is dying so I I would save my books before to put it on an other one but I can't find any button to export files !
Isn't it possible ?
Does it means that once a book is on the app, it's not anymore possible to transfer it on any other support ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 5 months ago #3850
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Export Files
That's correct.
Comics are transformed to an internal format when they are imported to iOS so the original comic is not available anymore.
You can always re-download your comics from your comics provider.
Comics are transformed to an internal format when they are imported to iOS so the original comic is not available anymore.
You can always re-download your comics from your comics provider.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel