Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Onedrive for business

  • juantaco
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 4 months ago #3951 by juantaco
Onedrive for business was created by juantaco
I have two one drive account registered under the same email address one personal and a second through my school. The second is 1tb and is where I upload my comics. The import feature on iOS does not see the second larger drive. Is there a way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3953 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Onedrive for business
Onedrive for businees is not supported yet, but I have plans for fixing this.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6283 by oosuoosu
Replied by oosuoosu on topic Onedrive for business
I just tried, and I didn’t see this. Do have this feature built yet? Maybe I was clinking the wrong one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6284 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Onedrive for business
No, not yet. Microsoft stopped supporting the SDK I am using now so the whole OneDrive support has to be migrated to a new SDK/API, basically I need to do it all again, and the documentation sucks :angry:

I am so sorry about this, but I didn’t find time to do it yet.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: oosuoosu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!