Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Missing features

  • Wolgan
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 6 days ago #4287 by Wolgan
Missing features was created by Wolgan
I really miss being able to see page counts and file sizes while browsing the remote server. Any way to re-enable those?They're still there when I use a regular browser to access the server, so I assume the data is still there somewhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 days ago #4290 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Missing features
I just tried to simplify the new UI.

I will think about making that info optional somehow.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wolgan
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 years 4 days ago #4292 by Wolgan
Replied by Wolgan on topic Missing features
That would awesome. It's really handy to see how big a book is going to be before I start downloading it.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!