Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

New comics indicator

More
8 years 3 days ago #4304 by rhpt
New comics indicator was created by rhpt
Is it possible to have an indicator when a comic folder has new/unread comics? It would be handy so I can quickly see how many comics I have unread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #4643 by Bully FU
Replied by Bully FU on topic New comics indicator
I second this! Too often I import a number of books, like 1 GB worth, and end up forgetting that I added some. Some sort of indicator for new/unread books would make it easier to keep track of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #4645 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic New comics indicator
Thanks for the suggestion.

Implementing this in the desktop app is my radar, I'll keep it in mind for ios too.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: alext41

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4831 by Clay
Replied by Clay on topic New comics indicator
I'd love this as well! Or maybe even just a view with a list of everything not read yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!