- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
No longer saying what's been imported already
- Bully FU
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 2 months ago #4644
by Bully FU
No longer saying what's been imported already was created by Bully FU
When I'd view my various folders to find comics to import onto my iPad it would display a little text bubble telling me what was already imported but it no longer does that. I now need to click the book and see what it says, if it's imported already then it will tell me then but I have to click on it and then it gets that dialog bubble to show up and it also says that my only option is to read it from the device it's on. If it's not imported then I'm given the option to read it or import it. Is there a way that I can get it to show me what is imported already when I'm viewing stuff on my desktop library from my ipad? Thanks!
I'm not sure when it changed. I was without my iPad for a couple of months because I was moving and I didn't open the app, so I'm not sure when my last update was either but I know I used it early this year, in January, and always kept it up to date. Back then it would display what was already imported without having to click on anything. I believe it also used to tell me the file size of individual books but I'm not 100% positive on that. I know it doesn't show that now either.
I'm not sure when it changed. I was without my iPad for a couple of months because I was moving and I didn't open the app, so I'm not sure when my last update was either but I know I used it early this year, in January, and always kept it up to date. Back then it would display what was already imported without having to click on anything. I believe it also used to tell me the file size of individual books but I'm not 100% positive on that. I know it doesn't show that now either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 months ago #4646
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic No longer saying what's been imported already
Hmmm, I have tested it now and it seems to be working, I see "Imported" in the comics I have in my iPad.
does the bubble show up if you import new comics?
does the bubble show up if you import new comics?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bully FU
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 2 months ago #4647
by Bully FU
Replied by Bully FU on topic No longer saying what's been imported already
Not sure what the issue was but it appears to be working properly now. I noticed I had an update yesterday after I posted also. I'm not sure what that entailed but I may have need one bad. As I said I hadn't used the app in some time but apparently the issue is now resolved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 months ago #4648
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic No longer saying what's been imported already
Great!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel