- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Duplicates showing in Google Drive
- solidus0079
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4754
by solidus0079
Duplicates showing in Google Drive was created by solidus0079
Hi,
I prefer to import my comics through Google Drive, but I've noticed a strange thing happening.
As time has gone on, the browser in the import tab has been showing more and more duplicates. I have attached a screenshot showing this. In all cases of a duplicate, only one of the folders will contain comics. The other 2 or 3 will show as empty.
Is there some way to clear out a cache or anything? I tried to disconnect YACR from Google Drive and re-connect it, but that didn't help. It made another set of duplicates.
I'm guessing (?) deleting YACR and removing all the data and reinstalling it will remove the dupes but I'd rather not go through the trouble and lose reading progress and such.
I prefer to import my comics through Google Drive, but I've noticed a strange thing happening.
As time has gone on, the browser in the import tab has been showing more and more duplicates. I have attached a screenshot showing this. In all cases of a duplicate, only one of the folders will contain comics. The other 2 or 3 will show as empty.
Is there some way to clear out a cache or anything? I tried to disconnect YACR from Google Drive and re-connect it, but that didn't help. It made another set of duplicates.
I'm guessing (?) deleting YACR and removing all the data and reinstalling it will remove the dupes but I'd rather not go through the trouble and lose reading progress and such.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 weeks ago #4755
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Duplicates showing in Google Drive
Check the Google Drive Trash, and empty it if you have anything there.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: solidus0079
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solidus0079
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 2 weeks ago #4765
by solidus0079
Replied by solidus0079 on topic Duplicates showing in Google Drive
Ok that did the trick.
Can that behavior be changed though? I'd rather avoid emptying the trash unless I need to due to space concerns. It's a nice little safety net. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to see things in the trash being listed.
Anyways thanks for the help!
Can that behavior be changed though? I'd rather avoid emptying the trash unless I need to due to space concerns. It's a nice little safety net. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to see things in the trash being listed.
Anyways thanks for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 weeks ago #4766
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Duplicates showing in Google Drive
Sure, this was a known issue, the fix will be available in the next beta build (already fixed)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 2 weeks ago #4780
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Duplicates showing in Google Drive
build 3.8.0.3 has a fix for this, check it here:
www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/1395-yac...r-for-ios-testflight
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: solidus0079
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solidus0079
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 week ago #4797
by solidus0079
Replied by solidus0079 on topic Duplicates showing in Google Drive
Good to hear, when I have more time I'll look into the Testflight thing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- solidus0079
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 week ago #4801
by solidus0079
Replied by solidus0079 on topic Duplicates showing in Google Drive
Saw the fix went out, you’re the man thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel