Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Exporting From YACReader

More
12 years 7 months ago #407 by zern
Exporting From YACReader was created by zern
I've filled up my iPad with comics and would like to switch out some that I've already read. Is there a way to export comics from YACReader back onto my computer? I no longer have some on my computer and, additionally, I'd really like to keep the 'Comic Information' that I've added from within the app.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #408 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Exporting From YACReader
In the current version there is no option for this.

I am working in the next version for iOS, and one of the things that I am going to add is information synchronization between YACReader for iOS and YACReaderLibrary.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and welcome to the forum.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zern

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!