- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Import comics from YACreader library to IPAD
- giordino
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 1 week ago #4792
by giordino
Import comics from YACreader library to IPAD was created by giordino
Hello:
Sorry if this is in another post (I haven`t found this).
I am new with the program (I Installed it yesterday)
I am trying to import comics from the YACreader library using Windows 10.
What I`m doing is:
- I connect th IPAD to the computer usib the USB cable.
- I open the YACreader library
- I push 'Browse' in the Ipad, ant nothing happens (an errro finding the server)
I have put the IP of the computer in the configuration (192.168.x.x) and the default port (8080).
I checked the firewall and the program can connect by any port.
For sure its my fault. I suppose I`m doing something wrong, but I don`t know what.
Thanks.
Sorry if this is in another post (I haven`t found this).
I am new with the program (I Installed it yesterday)
I am trying to import comics from the YACreader library using Windows 10.
What I`m doing is:
- I connect th IPAD to the computer usib the USB cable.
- I open the YACreader library
- I push 'Browse' in the Ipad, ant nothing happens (an errro finding the server)
I have put the IP of the computer in the configuration (192.168.x.x) and the default port (8080).
I checked the firewall and the program can connect by any port.
For sure its my fault. I suppose I`m doing something wrong, but I don`t know what.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 week ago #4794
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import comics from YACreader library to IPAD
Importing from YACReaderLibrary happens through Wi-Fi, so no need for the USB cable.
Are your iPad and Windows computer in the same LAN? It sound like you are doing everything right.
Check this from your computer:
What do you see? If you see a list of your libraries, then do the same from a web browser in your iPad.
Are your iPad and Windows computer in the same LAN? It sound like you are doing everything right.
Check this from your computer:
- Open a web browser
- Type http://192.168.x.x:8080/ in the address bar (replace the x.x. with your real address)
What do you see? If you see a list of your libraries, then do the same from a web browser in your iPad.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- giordino
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 week ago #4795
by giordino
Replied by giordino on topic Import comics from YACreader library to IPAD
OK, now I know where was the problem.
I didn`t see where the port is configurated in the YACreader library (I supossed that 8080 was by default)
Now it`s working.
As I thought, It was my fault ...
Thanks for your help, Luis Ángel, gracias.
I didn`t see where the port is configurated in the YACreader library (I supossed that 8080 was by default)
Now it`s working.
As I thought, It was my fault ...
Thanks for your help, Luis Ángel, gracias.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 week ago #4796
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Import comics from YACreader library to IPAD
Gracias a ti por usar YACReader.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel