Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Onedrive for Business

  • sbravener
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #4868 by sbravener
Onedrive for Business was created by sbravener
to get the kudos out of the way. Long time user and love the app.
now for the request.
can you impliment onedrive for business? I have a business account of onedrive that I use to store all my comics (unlimited storage) and I would like to be able to link to it from the app. I saw you have personal onedrive and that works beautifully. however in other aps when I link onedrive it asks me if it is a personal or business account whic in my case would be business.

Thanks in advance.
Sean B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4871 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Onedrive for Business
Yes, this is long overdue, I need to find time to do it. I don't understand why Microsoft decided to have this into the developer side...

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!