Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Continue Reading list does not populate in import

  • Joe
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #5254 by Joe
Hi there,

I've been using the iOs for a few days now and I was wondering if I had configured something wrong : When I stream a comics in the import list, it does not appear in the Continue Reading list (of the import list), nor does it keep track the pages I read. I also remarked that it worked when I open the same library in windows, and I can even see it in the iOs application, but I cannot update it with my current reading in the app, so I suppose it could be a core problem you encountered with the application. I find it kind of nagging because it limits the interest of streaming the comics as compared to import it, since the reading list is very useful.

For the information, the Library server run a linux stretch. Do I have to give it some specific permission for it to work as intended or something ? If it is a core problem, I wondered where does it came from.

Regards,

Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #5257 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Continue Reading list does not populate in import
Hmmm,

yeah, that doesn't sound right. If I understand you, it works if you connect to YACReaderLibrary for Windows but not on your linux setup?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Joe
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #5262 by Joe
Hi Luis,

Yes extactly. The reading list does populat itself when I browse the windows library, but not the linux server library. I can not figure out why.

The version on the linux version is :YACReaderLibraryServer 9.6.2
The Os is : Debian Stretch
It is reading on a folder it should have full right (it has created the library).
There is a cron job who update the library every 10 minutes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Joe
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #5277 by Joe
Nevermind Luis, I found the culprit : it was my nginx redirection from port 80 to 443 I made :

www.yacreader.com/forum/support-ios/1545...nginx-reversed-proxy

Something in this redirection (the ssl ?) is preventing the good communication between ios and the server.

So I reverted back to port 80 and it is ok now (the reverse proxy works from 8080 to 80 thought).

Regards,

Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!