Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Feature request for webtoons (image scrolling)

  • jinseo0601
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #5299 by jinseo0601
Hi I am a user using YACReader on ipad. I read usually read japanese manga and came across korean webtoons. Is it possible to add a viewing feature for scrolling? Like scrolling through the images in zip files instead of flipping left right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Earthborn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #5489 by jtl94
I would also love this! I found another app called Panel which does that, but overall I prefer YacReader and would much rather have all the functionality built into this one app rather than jump back and forth between apps depending on what I'm reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!