- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Sorting by date added
- Earthborn
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 2 months ago #5306
by Earthborn
Sorting by date added was created by Earthborn
So I'm using the folder view in the iPad app to browse the YAC Library server on my PC. The folder view is great, but it is sorted alphabetically. Is there a way I can see the folders by date updated? For instance, a new chapter is added in a folder, I want it to be at the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 2 months ago #5308
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Sorting by date added
No, there is no custom sorting. I want to add some information about when comics and folders are added to the library to start implementing some features, but I am not there yet.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Earthborn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AngeloB
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 month ago #5384
by AngeloB
Replied by AngeloB on topic Sorting by date added
I would find this very useful too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lmikey
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago #5425
by lmikey
Replied by lmikey on topic Sorting by date added
me too! hopefully, this can jump to the top of the new features list!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel