- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
YACReaderLibrary content available on Library
- alacamda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 2 months ago #5320
by alacamda
YACReaderLibrary content available on Library was created by alacamda
Hi
First of all, thanks for YACReader, it's an amazing app both in Desktop and iPad!
I have just a question: do you think it would be possible to implement a faster way to reach content on YACReaderLibrary on iPad? I mean, as of now, I need to open YACReader then clink on Import, then click on YACReaderLibrary, then click on Browse and then click on My Digital comic library name. Only then I see the content of my YACReaderLibrary. As I do most of my reading using the Library I have in a shared folder, would it be possible to have an option to show the content of my remote library directly on the first tab (Library)? Or at least have an icon directly in the Library tab (the first tab) that takes me to the content of my Remote library?
Thanks!
Regards,
David
First of all, thanks for YACReader, it's an amazing app both in Desktop and iPad!
I have just a question: do you think it would be possible to implement a faster way to reach content on YACReaderLibrary on iPad? I mean, as of now, I need to open YACReader then clink on Import, then click on YACReaderLibrary, then click on Browse and then click on My Digital comic library name. Only then I see the content of my YACReaderLibrary. As I do most of my reading using the Library I have in a shared folder, would it be possible to have an option to show the content of my remote library directly on the first tab (Library)? Or at least have an icon directly in the Library tab (the first tab) that takes me to the content of my Remote library?
Thanks!
Regards,
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 2 months ago #5322
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReaderLibrary content available on Library
This will be available in YACReader 4.0 for ios, in fact it is already implemented, basically you'll be able to pin remote libraries to the bottom tab bar.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alacamda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #5338
by alacamda
Replied by alacamda on topic YACReaderLibrary content available on Library
Wow! That's amazing! Thanks Luis!!!
Any idea when version 4 will be released?
Thanks again!!!
Regards,
David
Any idea when version 4 will be released?
Thanks again!!!
Regards,
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel