- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Bug: covers are not displaying properly
- lmikey
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago #5617
by lmikey
Bug: covers are not displaying properly was created by lmikey
Hi!
I'm a long time user reading comics on an ipad pro.
For some reason, all the covers in my main library are acting as if they are 50% longer than they are. Folders are actually taking up the extra length and regular comics are just displaying in the lower 2/3 of the space. the biggest problem aside from the empty space is that I can't see the check or x symbols when i swipe on the covers. (List mode works fine.)
I think this may have started when I imported a manga with a very oversized cover. I have deleted it.
Any advice on how to refresh the cover display?
Thanks!
I'm a long time user reading comics on an ipad pro.
For some reason, all the covers in my main library are acting as if they are 50% longer than they are. Folders are actually taking up the extra length and regular comics are just displaying in the lower 2/3 of the space. the biggest problem aside from the empty space is that I can't see the check or x symbols when i swipe on the covers. (List mode works fine.)
I think this may have started when I imported a manga with a very oversized cover. I have deleted it.
Any advice on how to refresh the cover display?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 9 months ago #5618
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Bug: covers are not displaying properly
Send me a screenshot please.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lmikey
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 9 months ago #5619
by lmikey
Replied by lmikey on topic Bug: covers are not displaying properly
Never mind, Luis! I found the one oversized cover that was making all the covers larger. Deleted the file and all is well.
Thanks again for a great app!
Thanks again for a great app!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 9 months ago #5620
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Bug: covers are not displaying properly
Thanks for reporting this, I think it's actualy two different bugs.
1) The app doesn't limit the max heigh of the covers, or are least not enough (I don't remember now).
2) Selection indicators are missing is some situations.
It shouldn't be a common situation but it needs to be fixed anyway.
1) The app doesn't limit the max heigh of the covers, or are least not enough (I don't remember now).
2) Selection indicators are missing is some situations.
It shouldn't be a common situation but it needs to be fixed anyway.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel