Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Folder Image

Folder Image 3 years 4 months ago #5635

stabary

Fresh Boarder

Hi,

I have about 10000 comics and they are all organized under a folder structure with similar depth whatever the comic.
When a comic has multiple "seasons" or "cycle", there is one folder by season and when I have things like making-of or "out of cycle" I have a dedicated folder for it.
Consequently when a comic has only one season (main) I have created a default 000 folder
The problem is that the comic folder ends up containing only a subfolder 000 and therefore has no "cover image"

I can manipulate the db and copy the first hash of the 000 folder into the parent folder. It works but update gets erased anytime I update the library.
I also noticed a special column in the folder table called customImage but I have not found in YACReaderLibrary the means to set the value to something.

Is there a way to define a folder image?
Should it be named something special like the exact name of the folder?
Should it have a specific extension?

There is a dirty way to do it by creating a fake cbz with one jpg in it but it's a bit heavy and it creates tons of "empty" comics.

Regards
STephane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Folder Image 3 years 4 months ago #5636

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 544

The functionality is not there yet, at some point I added the field to the db but the infrastructure is lacking.

Not sure if you have any dev skills but I will accept a PR ;)
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The administrator has disabled public write access.