- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
- Drybonz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #5889
by Drybonz
Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue was created by Drybonz
I noticed today that if I continue to the next book after finishing one it skips to the wrong number... for instance 10 skips to 110, 11 > 110, 20 > 200, etc...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 5 months ago #5892
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
Are the files in the folder properly sorted in the app? I am not seeing that behaviour.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drybonz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
5 years 5 months ago #5895
by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
Hi Luis... yes, I'm streaming over my local network, but when I look at the comics folder on the iPad, they are in the proper numerical order. It's when I finish a book and click to go to the next issue that this happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 5 months ago #5908
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
Yep, I can confirm the problem. I've found where the bug is, I'll publish a new dev version in a couple of days with the fix.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drybonz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drybonz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
5 years 5 months ago #5910
by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
Thanks for working on this, Luis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 5 months ago #5916
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
Could you check if this version fixes the problem?
yacreader.jfrog.io/artifactory/yacreader/2104301/
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drybonz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
5 years 5 months ago #5923
by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Continuing to Next Book Goes to Wrong Issue
I just did some quick testing, but that seems to have fixed it. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel