- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
remote library ipad pro
- dreibona
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 4 months ago #6009
by dreibona
remote library ipad pro was created by dreibona
Hi, my server is working just fine, I can connect, browse and sync from iphone and mac.
The same worked from the ipad (always), but now (since 1 week ago) if I click Import/Browse it not connect to the server, oddly the saved "server button" that I added can connect to the server, but not if I try to connect via the Import button.
I attached a video, it's hard for me to explain the behaviour, in the video is clear.
With this Error, I can't sync the downloaded books from the ipad.
Any thoughts? Thanks!
The same worked from the ipad (always), but now (since 1 week ago) if I click Import/Browse it not connect to the server, oddly the saved "server button" that I added can connect to the server, but not if I try to connect via the Import button.
I attached a video, it's hard for me to explain the behaviour, in the video is clear.
With this Error, I can't sync the downloaded books from the ipad.
Any thoughts? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 4 months ago #6011
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic remote library ipad pro
Maybe something changed in the connection data, are you sure that's the port etc?
do this request in a web browser http://192.168.1.134:8080/v2/version and double check the server, both the IP and the port.
do this request in a web browser http://192.168.1.134:8080/v2/version and double check the server, both the IP and the port.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreibona
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dreibona
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #6012
by dreibona
Replied by dreibona on topic remote library ipad pro
Thanks Luis,
I connected the lan cable now and turnoff wifi, everything is up and running, I can see the library here on the browser:
http://192.168.1.128:8000 and navigate
but nothing here:
http://192.168.1.128:8080/v2/version
I connected the lan cable now and turnoff wifi, everything is up and running, I can see the library here on the browser:
http://192.168.1.128:8000 and navigate
but nothing here:
http://192.168.1.128:8080/v2/version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 4 months ago #6013
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic remote library ipad pro
then that’s your connection data, 192.168.1.128:8000
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreibona
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dreibona
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 4 months ago #6017
by dreibona
Replied by dreibona on topic remote library ipad pro
Perfect, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel