- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Advanced search available to remote libraries
- xlx
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 3 months ago #6065
by xlx
Advanced search available to remote libraries was created by xlx
Hello. I'm using the docker YACReaderLibraryServer on a RockPro64 (an ARM box similar to a Raspberry Pi) and an iPad to read my comics. The thing is I don't download the files to the iPad, reading them remotely, instead. It works nicely, but the new version of the server brings that improved search options that seem to be available only to the downloaded content.
Is it possible to make this advanced search available also to the remote libraries? It would be a much appreciated feature.
Is it possible to make this advanced search available also to the remote libraries? It would be a much appreciated feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6066
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Advanced search available to remote libraries
Hi,
I would like to keep feature parity between local and remote content, but some times it is kind of hard. I can make search available for remote libraries, but it needs some serious, something to add to my pile of things to do
I would like to keep feature parity between local and remote content, but some times it is kind of hard. I can make search available for remote libraries, but it needs some serious, something to add to my pile of things to do
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: xlx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel