- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Ability to set library to manga as default
- backbiting13
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 3 months ago #6077
by backbiting13
Ability to set library to manga as default was created by backbiting13
Hi,
I mainly use Yacreader to read manga so 99% of my library is manga.
In the last version, I can set manga reading order as default regardless of it being comic or manga.
I want to have ability to set entire library as default manga mode instead of setting every folder to manga one by one.
I mainly use Yacreader to read manga so 99% of my library is manga.
In the last version, I can set manga reading order as default regardless of it being comic or manga.
I want to have ability to set entire library as default manga mode instead of setting every folder to manga one by one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6078
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Ability to set library to manga as default
Yeah, it makes sense to have that setting, I'll try to add it soon.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- backbiting13
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #6137
by backbiting13
Replied by backbiting13 on topic Ability to set library to manga as default
Hi,
I also notice if you add a new volume to a manga folder, it does not automatically set to manga mode. Have to set it manga again for new volume to be in manga mode.
I also notice if you add a new volume to a manga folder, it does not automatically set to manga mode. Have to set it manga again for new volume to be in manga mode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel