- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 3 months ago #6098
by chronicsonic
You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher was created by chronicsonic
Hi,
Am running YACReader 3.16.1.0 on iPad OS 14.6 (iPad Pro 2021).
When trying to Import via Browse or Sync on the iPad I get the message You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher, but my server runs 9.8.2.2106204.
This did seem to work yesterday for a while, but today it stopped completely. Didn't change anything other then recreating Libraries.
Thanks
Love the App btw!
Am running YACReader 3.16.1.0 on iPad OS 14.6 (iPad Pro 2021).
When trying to Import via Browse or Sync on the iPad I get the message You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher, but my server runs 9.8.2.2106204.
This did seem to work yesterday for a while, but today it stopped completely. Didn't change anything other then recreating Libraries.
Thanks
Love the App btw!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6099
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
I think that for some reason your connection data has changed. It looks like YACReader is connecting to another type of server in the IP and port you are using. So double check the IP and specially the port number.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 months ago #6100
by chronicsonic
Replied by chronicsonic on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
Am running 1 Server with Static IP / Port, but rebooted it and that has resolved it.
Thanks for the help and replying so quickly.
Thanks for the help and replying so quickly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 months ago #6101
by chronicsonic
Replied by chronicsonic on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
Strange, after the reboot I could see my libraries, but when i clicked on one I had the error that the Library was not in the correct format (even though they're created on the current server version).
When trying again I'm now getting the error about incorrect server version again.
Wonder if I should just reinstall YACReader on my server and see if that helps.
When trying again I'm now getting the error about incorrect server version again.
Wonder if I should just reinstall YACReader on my server and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6102
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
what do you see if you type the ip and port used by the ios app in your web browser? like ip:port
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 months ago #6103
by chronicsonic
Replied by chronicsonic on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
I wonder if it's related to my outbound (Mullvad) VPN on the Server, even though the VPN is explicitly set to not be used for local network connections. I can connect fine with the iPad to the server via other methods (i.e. SMB Share)
Turning the VPN off made YACReader connect again, but when I turned the VPN back on it was still working.
But yeah I'm suspecting VPN so will run more tests, at least I've managed to import some comics and can now relax and read. :-] Very happy to see I've now got a replacement for my old ComicRack setup. Noticed you have Patreon as well so will also check that out.
Again thanks for all the work you've put into this, great to have sync capability to my comic collection.
Turning the VPN off made YACReader connect again, but when I turned the VPN back on it was still working.
But yeah I'm suspecting VPN so will run more tests, at least I've managed to import some comics and can now relax and read. :-] Very happy to see I've now got a replacement for my old ComicRack setup. Noticed you have Patreon as well so will also check that out.
Again thanks for all the work you've put into this, great to have sync capability to my comic collection.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 3 months ago #6104
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chronicsonic
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 months ago #6105
by chronicsonic
Ah! Good call, what I see is my qBittorrent web interface, doh! So not even VPN related.
Thanks so much
Replied by chronicsonic on topic You need YACReaderLibrary 9.8.1 or higher
Luis Ángel wrote: what do you see if you type the ip and port used by the ios app in your web browser? like ip:port
Ah! Good call, what I see is my qBittorrent web interface, doh! So not even VPN related.
Thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel