- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad?
- groovehat
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 2 months ago #6144
by groovehat
Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad? was created by groovehat
Hello everyone.
Just purchased YACReader and already wishing I’d bought it a long time ago.
I have a pretty big library on the ComicFlow app on my iPad and hoped I might be able to import it using the YACReaderLibrary option by connecting to the ComicFlow web server.
However, although I can access the ComicFlow library web server on a PC on my network, I can’t (and never have been able to) access it from Safari/Chrome on my iPad. Is that normal? As a result, obviously that means YACReader can’t access the ComicFlow library either.
Is there something I can do?
I presume all the individual files exist on the iPad somewhere but as far as I know there’s no way to access them apart from the handful of files in the Recent Downloads folder.
Hope someone can help me retrieve my library so I can get rid of ComicFlow forever at last!
Just purchased YACReader and already wishing I’d bought it a long time ago.
I have a pretty big library on the ComicFlow app on my iPad and hoped I might be able to import it using the YACReaderLibrary option by connecting to the ComicFlow web server.
However, although I can access the ComicFlow library web server on a PC on my network, I can’t (and never have been able to) access it from Safari/Chrome on my iPad. Is that normal? As a result, obviously that means YACReader can’t access the ComicFlow library either.
Is there something I can do?
I presume all the individual files exist on the iPad somewhere but as far as I know there’s no way to access them apart from the handful of files in the Recent Downloads folder.
Hope someone can help me retrieve my library so I can get rid of ComicFlow forever at last!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 2 months ago #6145
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad?
I don't know how ComicFlow works, but you could try to transfer your library from ComicFlow to your computer, and there you can create a library in YACReaderLibrary. Then you can connect YACReader to YACReaderLibrary and read remotely or transfer your comics.
Alternatively you can try to use iTunes/Finder (depending on your OS) and see if ComicFlow exposes its library that way, then transferring everything should be easier.
Alternatively you can try to use iTunes/Finder (depending on your OS) and see if ComicFlow exposes its library that way, then transferring everything should be easier.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: groovehat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- groovehat
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #6147
by groovehat
Replied by groovehat on topic Can I import from ComicFlow to YACReader on iPad?
I’ll try the iTunes route (I hate iTunes, so usually avoid it!) and le5 you know if that works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel