Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Continue remote reading - wrong order

  • purger500
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 2 months ago #6148 by purger500
Continue remote reading - wrong order was created by purger500
My iOS app updated today to v3.17.0.1 and from then there is wrong order of comics in Continue reading in the remote library.
For example, if I read comic1, and then comic2, and than comic3, right order (from left to right) will be 3,2,1. And it is in the right order until I exit app. When I start it again, order isn't right anymore, it is random (example: 2,3,1).
I noticed that reading list in YacReader library (version 9.8.2.2106261) is the same as it is on my iPad Pro, right until I exit iOS app, and wrong when I start again iOS app.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!