- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing
- nixuotan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 1 month ago #6181
by nixuotan
Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing was created by nixuotan
Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing since new folders added.
I have my comic library on a NAS. I connect to it from a Mac as well as an iPhone. I noticed that the new folders I add-in don't show the beautiful overlayed cover or full cover. The folders I had when I first connected to the library still show the covers on the folder. Even without cover, these folders say "empty" when they clearly aren't.
In the browser, I'm still getting the cover on the folder.
Any idea what's going on?
iOS app version 3.17.1
I have my comic library on a NAS. I connect to it from a Mac as well as an iPhone. I noticed that the new folders I add-in don't show the beautiful overlayed cover or full cover. The folders I had when I first connected to the library still show the covers on the folder. Even without cover, these folders say "empty" when they clearly aren't.
In the browser, I'm still getting the cover on the folder.
Any idea what's going on?
iOS app version 3.17.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 1 month ago #6182
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing
Send me a screenshot please, and a screenshot of the settings section too.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nixuotan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 1 month ago #6183
by nixuotan
Replied by nixuotan on topic Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing
I managed to fix it. I used the yacreaderlibrary on the mac and went to the folders that were not showing the cover and updated those folders specifically. This fixed the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 1 month ago #6184
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing
Ok, I would suggest a full library update to make sure everything is properly scanned.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixuotan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nixuotan
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 1 month ago #6185
by nixuotan
Replied by nixuotan on topic Folder Overlayed cover or Full Cover not showing
I see. Maybe that's the reason why. In order to save time, I don't do a full library update. I have some main folders for each publisher. If there is no new comic for a publisher I don't update that folder. I just update folders individually. From now on I will do an entire library update each week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel