- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Metadata Question
- phunetik
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #609
by phunetik
Metadata Question was created by phunetik
So I download metadata for my comics using YACReader Library, but how do I see that metadata on my iPad when I import those comics? Sorry if this is obvious, but I haven't figured it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bharting
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #613
by bharting
Replied by bharting on topic Metadata Question
Tap and hold on a comic on the iPad. The cover will come up with the metadata to the right. You may have to scroll to the right to see all of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phunetik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phunetik
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 1 month ago #684
by phunetik
Replied by phunetik on topic Metadata Question
Thanks, dude!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel