Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

YAC Sync and QoL questions

More
4 years 8 months ago #6529 by Rakoo
YAC Sync and QoL questions was created by Rakoo
Hi,

I have a few question about some Sync things I cannot find in the app.
  1. Can I one-click delete all read comics from my iPad?
  2. I'm syncing my iPad with YACLibrary. Is there a way to mark folders and do one-click sync of unread comics in those folders? At the moment I have to click every top level folder I want to update every week.

Cheers
Rakoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!