Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Issues opening a Shared Folder from OneDrive

  • Ralderyx
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #6543 by Ralderyx
Hello YACReaders

So first of all, I love the app and I have used it so many times that I enjoy how I can read my comics, however, I have come across with an issue.

A very dear friend of mine kindly shared his OneDrive Folder which contains several issues but, whenever I try to access these files through the YACReader App in iPad iOS, it simply does not show the folder. Is there anyway I can make it show?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6546 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Issues opening a Shared Folder from OneDrive
I will take a look. OneDrive integration needs to be updated to use the new API provided by Microsoft, they dropped the support for the old sdk and they didn't provide any migration guide.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!