Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: Import > Reading Lists

Import > Reading Lists 2 years 2 months ago #6586

echoscreen

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 3

I like how reading lists can be displayed in a list format once they're imported into the local library.

However, I don't import many comics to the device because browsing from the YACReaderLibrary over the network works so well. When you show the reading lists under Import, they are displayed with large icons that have no meaning (other than they represent lists).

Can the Import > YACReaderLibrary > Browse > Reading Lists page be displayed in a list format just like the local library?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Import > Reading Lists 2 years 2 months ago #6589

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Both tags and reading lists need some work in the client, I don't think showing that page as a list is a bad idea at all, I will think about it for future releases. Thanks for the suggestion.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Import > Reading Lists 2 years 3 weeks ago #6680

echoscreen

Fresh Boarder

Thank you received: 3

I saw in the latest update that you included this. Thanks, it looks great!

Minor bug, this view with the "classic" theme shows white font on the light background (but the "light" theme is fine).

May I add another request here related to the reading lists?

If you import comics from a reading list to the local library that contain "/", the local library navigates them like a directory tree. Can the same be done for navigating the reading lists over YACReaderLibrary? For example, I have the following:
CBRO/Marvel/Events/Civil War
CBRO/Marvel/Events/Planet Hulk
CBRO/Marvel/MRO/Part 1
CBRO/Marvel/MRO/Part 2

It's displaying them like that, whereas the local imported view will let you "drill down". It's a minor request and your last update already makes browsing much easier :)

Import > Reading Lists 2 years 3 weeks ago #6681

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

Thanks for reporting the bug. Reading lists are kind of special, mainly because how YACReader sorts comics internally, I need to do some changes to how that works and then I will be able to do some improvements in how reading lists are handled.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: echoscreen