- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage
- 0036547
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 7 months ago #6598
by 0036547
Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage was created by 0036547
Hi.
(sorry if this came up before... I did search through forums here but I couldn't find it)
So I've tried the experimental feature creating a backup and exporting it using iTunes Files Sharing/Finder. it's working great and it's awesome. but I can't seem figure out how to get rid of the backup I just made from the local storage in my iPad.
I'm realy sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm a bit new to iOS... I can see that it's being read as system files but I haven't got a clue what exactly I'm supposed to do here. I do know that apple deeply hates the concept of file management and won't likely let me access system files from anywhere... Is there a way to get rid of the backup within iTunes or in macOS? Or in the app? or do I just offload the app and re-install it? Will it keep my library if I do so?
Thanks in advance.
(sorry if this came up before... I did search through forums here but I couldn't find it)
So I've tried the experimental feature creating a backup and exporting it using iTunes Files Sharing/Finder. it's working great and it's awesome. but I can't seem figure out how to get rid of the backup I just made from the local storage in my iPad.
I'm realy sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm a bit new to iOS... I can see that it's being read as system files but I haven't got a clue what exactly I'm supposed to do here. I do know that apple deeply hates the concept of file management and won't likely let me access system files from anywhere... Is there a way to get rid of the backup within iTunes or in macOS? Or in the app? or do I just offload the app and re-install it? Will it keep my library if I do so?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6599
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage
Did you try selecting the folder and pressing delete in your keyboard? It is been a while since I used iTunes and I don't remember the exact way to do it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0036547
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 0036547
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 7 months ago #6600
by 0036547
Replied by 0036547 on topic Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage
OMFG Yeah just pressing delete on iTunes solves it. Well I feel like a total idiot now but… Thanks!! And thank you for the immediate response!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6601
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Deleting YACReaderLibrary Backup in local storage
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel