- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Exit Issue
- Poseid0
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 5 months ago #6719
by Poseid0
Exit Issue was created by Poseid0
When using continuous scroll mode on an iPad, is it possible to exit the current comic only with the exit button, or is there a function to swipe right to exit the current comic? Since when using page mode, we can swipe up to exit the current comic which I think is a good function for reading.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 5 months ago #6724
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Exit Issue
No, there is no gesture to exit in continuos scroll mode.
I need to think about the UX, a swipe to exit couldn't be good if I end adding zoom capabilities to this mode.
I need to think about the UX, a swipe to exit couldn't be good if I end adding zoom capabilities to this mode.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel