- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Use iPad to delete comics from pc - possible?
- ajpt
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 5 months ago #6735
by ajpt
Use iPad to delete comics from pc - possible? was created by ajpt
Hey
Just wanted to ask if this would ever be possible.
To delete comics from my laptop that has my library via the yacreader app that is on my iPad.
My thinking is that often while I'm viewing my library via my iPad I find stuff that I don't want / enjoy anymore and want to get rid of, and I don't want to have to make a list and go to my pc to do it when my iPad is in my hand. There is an arguement to be made that I'm being very lazy.
Any thoughts on this, not the lazy part
Kind regards
A
Just wanted to ask if this would ever be possible.
To delete comics from my laptop that has my library via the yacreader app that is on my iPad.
My thinking is that often while I'm viewing my library via my iPad I find stuff that I don't want / enjoy anymore and want to get rid of, and I don't want to have to make a list and go to my pc to do it when my iPad is in my hand. There is an arguement to be made that I'm being very lazy.
Any thoughts on this, not the lazy part
Kind regards
A
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 5 months ago #6736
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Use iPad to delete comics from pc - possible?
It could be useful, but the server needs a security layer before implementing this. Imagine someone connecting to the server and start deleting stuff.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajpt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ajpt
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #6738
by ajpt
Replied by ajpt on topic Use iPad to delete comics from pc - possible?
Ouch, yes, that would suck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel