- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Is it possible to seamlessly scroll horizontally?
- Derived7
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #6739
by Derived7
Is it possible to seamlessly scroll horizontally? was created by Derived7
Is it possible to seamlessly scroll horizontally? (Webtoon mode)
It looks like YACReader has many nice features, but I didn't find an explicit mention of this feature in the ios version, so I figured I'll come here to ask before I buy it
By the way- it would be *really* nice in my opinion if you could make a video that demonstrated the important features and general reading experience in the ios app, personally I haven't found a recent video that does that.
Cheers
It looks like YACReader has many nice features, but I didn't find an explicit mention of this feature in the ios version, so I figured I'll come here to ask before I buy it
By the way- it would be *really* nice in my opinion if you could make a video that demonstrated the important features and general reading experience in the ios app, personally I haven't found a recent video that does that.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 4 months ago #6741
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Is it possible to seamlessly scroll horizontally?
The iOS app can do it vertically, which I think is the way we toon is intended to be read.
Yeah, I want to publish a series os videos focused in the main features, I need to find time to do it. A good place to discover what the app can do is the user guide in ios.yacreader.com
Yeah, I want to publish a series os videos focused in the main features, I need to find time to do it. A good place to discover what the app can do is the user guide in ios.yacreader.com
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Derived7
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #6745
by Derived7
Replied by Derived7 on topic Is it possible to seamlessly scroll horizontally?
oops.. Yeah I meant vertically >< my bad lol
and thanks for the reply
and thanks for the reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 4 months ago #6749
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Is it possible to seamlessly scroll horizontally?
You can activate it in the page adjustment setting.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel