- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode
- Derived7
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 4 months ago #6785
by Derived7
Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode was created by Derived7
Hi, I bought the app and used it for a while, and it’s great. I actually used to use Tachiyomi on Android until recently, and it’s good to have a great comic reading app on IOS too 
However, there are some features that I miss- being able to zoom in while in webtoon mode, which currently seems to not be possible, please correct correct me if I’m wrong. Also, if it’s possible to add the option to zoom in/out using only one finger, it would be great (double tap, and move the finger down/up to zoom in/out)
Thank you for this great app!
However, there are some features that I miss- being able to zoom in while in webtoon mode, which currently seems to not be possible, please correct correct me if I’m wrong. Also, if it’s possible to add the option to zoom in/out using only one finger, it would be great (double tap, and move the finger down/up to zoom in/out)
Thank you for this great app!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 4 months ago #6786
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode
Thanks for the suggestions.
I have plans to keep improving the webtoon mode, and zoom is something I want to add.
I think I can add an option to choose what kind of zoom to use. The two fingers tap is so convenient for me that I never implemented any other way for zooming.
I have plans to keep improving the webtoon mode, and zoom is something I want to add.
I think I can add an option to choose what kind of zoom to use. The two fingers tap is so convenient for me that I never implemented any other way for zooming.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Derived7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Derived7
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #6787
by Derived7
Replied by Derived7 on topic Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode
Thanks for the reply.
Two more suggestions that I forgot to mention which imo can improve the overall experience- Would it be possible to ‘remember’ the chosen reading mode for each title in my library? If, for example, you have comics and webtoons in your library, you’ll have to change the reading mode every time, which can be a bit frustrating sometimes.
Another suggestion, can you add a viewing filter? e.g. only view unread entries while inside a certain folder. Could be very useful for series with hundreds of chapters
Two more suggestions that I forgot to mention which imo can improve the overall experience- Would it be possible to ‘remember’ the chosen reading mode for each title in my library? If, for example, you have comics and webtoons in your library, you’ll have to change the reading mode every time, which can be a bit frustrating sometimes.
Another suggestion, can you add a viewing filter? e.g. only view unread entries while inside a certain folder. Could be very useful for series with hundreds of chapters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 4 months ago #6791
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Please add the option to zoom in, in webtoon mode
Adding a new type of mode is in the TODO list, comic/manga/webtoon, then the app will open each one in the right mode automatically.
I will keep filtering in mind, but it is not a priority.
I will keep filtering in mind, but it is not a priority.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel