- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
iPhone 6 Plus
- ClarkandBruce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #732
by ClarkandBruce
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
iPhone 6 Plus was created by ClarkandBruce
Cannot wait to use YACReader on my new iPhone when it arrives. I already read on my iPad but the current 5S is a little small.
I am Kal-El, the Man of Steel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 3 weeks ago #734
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPhone 6 Plus
I need to release a new version (1.6.5) for adding support for the new screen resolutions in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
Glad to hear that I am going to have a beta tester with the new iPhone 6 plus
Glad to hear that I am going to have a beta tester with the new iPhone 6 plus
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plbp15
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 3
12 years 3 weeks ago #735
by plbp15
Replied by plbp15 on topic iPhone 6 Plus
i count to have one 6 plus too, im not a beta tester yet....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 3 weeks ago #736
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPhone 6 Plus
I would like to hear any feedback from you guys. Specially related to the size of the UI elements in the 6+.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GodOfCrimson
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #759
by GodOfCrimson
Replied by GodOfCrimson on topic iPhone 6 Plus
My 6 Plus arrived on friday. I would love to test a new version!
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by GodOfCrimson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 2 weeks ago #761
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPhone 6 Plus
Thank you GodOfCrimson, and welcome to the forum.
Keep an eye to the beta testers section.
Keep an eye to the beta testers section.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: GodOfCrimson
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Poline
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #940
by Poline
Replied by Poline on topic iPhone 6 Plus
I already have iPhone 6 and wait for the update of YACReader
There are lots of apps on iOS created by different
iphone application development company
s especially for iPhone 6, but I'm still waiting for yacreader.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 9 months ago #941
by Luis Ángel
I will be ready for the next major release 2.0, sorry for the long wait.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic iPhone 6 Plus
Poline wrote: I already have iPhone 6 and wait for the update of YACReader
There are lots of apps on iOS created by different iphone application development company s especially for iPhone 6, but I'm still waiting for yacreader.
I will be ready for the next major release 2.0, sorry for the long wait.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel