- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Blurry Images While Reading Webtoons in iPad App
- Jassongp2
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #6828
by Jassongp2
Blurry Images While Reading Webtoons in iPad App was created by Jassongp2
Hi!
I absolutely love the app for reading manga but I'm encountering an issue while reading webtoons in the app. Most ways I've found to download webtoons would get the chapters in long images, and the app seems to enlarge those images no matter the format (I've tried .CBZ and .PDF) creating an unreadable image on all pages.
Please note, this happens while using all reading modes, including the continuous reading mode of the app in my iPad and iPhone.
Example attached.
Thanks!
I absolutely love the app for reading manga but I'm encountering an issue while reading webtoons in the app. Most ways I've found to download webtoons would get the chapters in long images, and the app seems to enlarge those images no matter the format (I've tried .CBZ and .PDF) creating an unreadable image on all pages.
Please note, this happens while using all reading modes, including the continuous reading mode of the app in my iPad and iPhone.
Example attached.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6829
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Blurry Images While Reading Webtoons in iPad App
Webtoon supports only the versions using a list of images instead of just one with all the images joined. The idea is to use the continuous scroll feature for webtoons.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel