- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Issues of reading comics in the online library
- Poseid0
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 2 months ago #6947
by Poseid0
Issues of reading comics in the online library was created by Poseid0
1. After importing manga from YacReaderLibrary to the local area, the software supports a search function to find the corresponding manga and folders, but this function is not available when reading manga online via the internet, because I have a lot of manga and the storage space of my device is full, so I have to choose to read manga online via the internet. If there were an online search function, I would be able to find the manga I want to read faster instead of having to keep scrolling down to find the corresponding manga.
2. When reading manga online on a mobile device, is it possible to support favorites folders or manga to favorites, because my manga are divided into individual folders by author, sometimes I would like to be able to favorite all the works of one author directly, it would be more convenient if I could add the whole folder to favorite.
3. Thank you so much!
2. When reading manga online on a mobile device, is it possible to support favorites folders or manga to favorites, because my manga are divided into individual folders by author, sometimes I would like to be able to favorite all the works of one author directly, it would be more convenient if I could add the whole folder to favorite.
3. Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 2 months ago #6949
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Issues of reading comics in the online library
Hi,
search is something I want to add to the remote browser, but I can't give you an ETA.
I will also think about adding more functionality to the browser, I know more and more people are using remote libraries exclusively so it makes sense to add advanced functionality.
Thanks for the suggestions.
search is something I want to add to the remote browser, but I can't give you an ETA.
I will also think about adding more functionality to the browser, I know more and more people are using remote libraries exclusively so it makes sense to add advanced functionality.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poseid0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel