- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
PDF Rendering Printer Marks
- Stile451
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #7142
by Stile451
PDF Rendering Printer Marks was created by Stile451
Is there any way to set the app to crop these? I have tried all of the settings that seem like they would make a difference, including fast pdf processing on and off.
The files are rendered properly on the PC version(as well as on Panels but I don't like subscriptions), and if I export the PDF to jpeg the markings aren't there(at 5x the size, sadly).
Am I missing a setting? Is this a bug?
I'm using an iPhone 13 on ios 16.0.3(and whatever it was before that, updated to test).
The files are rendered properly on the PC version(as well as on Panels but I don't like subscriptions), and if I export the PDF to jpeg the markings aren't there(at 5x the size, sadly).
Am I missing a setting? Is this a bug?
I'm using an iPhone 13 on ios 16.0.3(and whatever it was before that, updated to test).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7145
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic PDF Rendering Printer Marks
Changing `fast pdf processing` requires to re-import the file (delete and import again). I would try with it on, if it doesn't work maybe you can get rid of them if you use the auto-trim feature.
Send me a copy of that file so I can take a look.
Send me a copy of that file so I can take a look.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Stile451
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #7148
by Stile451
Replied by Stile451 on topic PDF Rendering Printer Marks
I've tried deleting and importing again without success.
Here's the file(I have several others that show the same behavior as well):
drive.google.com/file/d/1kh-eIDze3knmMtF...Q7e/view?usp=sharing
Here's the file(I have several others that show the same behavior as well):
drive.google.com/file/d/1kh-eIDze3knmMtF...Q7e/view?usp=sharing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7149
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic PDF Rendering Printer Marks
I can confirm that it is a bug, I will try to fix it ASAP.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stile451
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Stile451
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #7150
by Stile451
Replied by Stile451 on topic PDF Rendering Printer Marks
Wonderful, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel