Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Reading webtoons on iPhone

  • Inayah_Noor
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
3 years 11 months ago #7224 by Inayah_Noor
Reading webtoons on iPhone was created by Inayah_Noor
Hi there,

I was wondering if there was going to be a feature added for being able to zoom in while reading in the scroll view option on iPhone. When reading manga, I use the panel reading option and am able to zoom by double tap or pinching in. However, with webtoons, I select the vertical reading mode so I can have a seamless reading experience (the arrows that point up and down in the list of icons at the bottom) but unfortunately, that reading mode doesn't allow me to zoom into the screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all your time and support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #7226 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading webtoons on iPhone
I will try to add it at some point, but it is a little bit tricky. TBH I didn't think zoom was needed for webtoons, they are just a single panel side to side...but I don't read any webtoons.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!