- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Remote access to Synology NAS
- JimmieJazz
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 5 months ago #7531
by JimmieJazz
Remote access to Synology NAS was created by JimmieJazz
Hello -
I have been successful connecting my iPad to the YACReader Library running on my Mac (on my local network), but I would like to access my comics externally. I have an external URL that connects to my local NAS (where the comic files are actually stored), but I am unable to determine if this is supported. Is it? What protocols (if any) are supported, and how/where would the connection be populated in YACReader on my iPad?
I have been successful connecting my iPad to the YACReader Library running on my Mac (on my local network), but I would like to access my comics externally. I have an external URL that connects to my local NAS (where the comic files are actually stored), but I am unable to determine if this is supported. Is it? What protocols (if any) are supported, and how/where would the connection be populated in YACReader on my iPad?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 5 months ago #7532
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Remote access to Synology NAS
You can install yacreaderlibraryserver in your NAS and then access to it using your public IP + a forwarded port
Check the linux seciont in this forum, there are some tutorials about how to it.
Or you can let your mac on and connect to that machine using the same method, public IP + a port configured in your router that points to that mac.
Check the linux seciont in this forum, there are some tutorials about how to it.
Or you can let your mac on and connect to that machine using the same method, public IP + a port configured in your router that points to that mac.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: JimmieJazz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel