Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Unable to use the mouse wheel

  • wzjjj
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #7612 by wzjjj
Unable to use the mouse wheel was created by wzjjj
I tried to use the mouse wheel in the horizontal scrolling mode, but there was no response. I hope this function can be added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • wzjjj
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #7657 by wzjjj
Replied by wzjjj on topic Unable to use the mouse wheel
I found that I can now use the mouse wheel in vertical scrolling mode, which is very convenient. However, the mouse wheel cannot be used in horizontal scrolling mode. I hope it can be improved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #7658 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Unable to use the mouse wheel
I plan on doing an iteration over the keyboard and mouse integration in future releases.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!