Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Padding/margin between pages in vertical scroll mo

More
3 years 1 month ago #7782 by jes10
I just purchased the app and set up the Server, it's working great so far! I have one minor question about vertical scrolling mode. I know it's intended for webtoons but I like to use it for manga on the iPhone. Is there an option anywhere to add a very small "padding" (like a black bar) between pages to separate them? Since manga is not intended to be seamlessly connected, it would be nice to have a subtle visual indicator of where each page begins and ends. This is just a minor question...overall I really like the app!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #7783 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Padding/margin between pages in vertical scroll mo
No, there is no way of doing that. I will keep it in mind.

I am glad to hear you like the app :)

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: jes10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!