Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Use the mouse to turn the page

  • wzjjj
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #8238 by wzjjj
Use the mouse to turn the page was created by wzjjj
I hope I can use the left and right buttons of the mouse to turn the page, click the left button to turn to the next page, and click the right button to turn to the previous page. I really need this function.

I'm using a Bluetooth mouse, because yacreader can be set to click anywhere on the screen to turn to the next page, so I only need to click the mouse to turn the page, but it will be more convenient to click the right button to turn to the previous page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • wzjjj
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #8240 by wzjjj
Replied by wzjjj on topic Use the mouse to turn the page
I don't know if adding this function will affect the normal use of mouse gestures. I think it should not affect just adding the function of turning to the previous page to the right button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #8241 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Use the mouse to turn the page
Yeah, it could affect some functionality, the UI is mostly designed to be used in a touch screen so dealing with the events in this particular way could have some side effects if the feature is not carefully implemented. But I will explore this idea in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!