- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Unable to read comics from YACReaderLibraryServer
- Landoko
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 5 months ago #8379
by Landoko
Unable to read comics from YACReaderLibraryServer was created by Landoko
Hi,
I set up YACReaderLibraryServer on my NAS using this Docker image github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
Server is up and running and I was able to create a new library, add comics and connect to it from the iOS app.
I see the comic list with their thumbnails, but everytime I try to read any of them I get the following message "Timeout loading, Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary."
On the server logs I see the following after each attempt:
"QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x560e3d7e99a0), parent's thread is QThread(0x560e3d7dd450), current thread is QThread(0x560e3d7e72f0)"
And from time to time it restarts with the following exit code and message:
"YACReaderLibrary closed with exit code : 700
YACReaderLibraryServer attempting to start
System & configuration
OS: "Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS" Version: "22.04"
Kernel: "linux" "6.1.0-0.deb11.17-amd64" Architecture: "x86_64"
Libraries: QList("landoko [1, 4c125219-bfce-48bc-890e-41f1540620b5, /comics]")
YACReaderLibrary starting
Running on "172.19.0.2:8080""
I tried to set the logging level to 'trace' in order to get more detailed information but couldn't add it to the start command as the Docker image doesn't seem to allow it.
Can I set the logging level on the .ini file?
Any ideas on what might be going on to prevent the comics from loading on the iPad? They load okay on Windows 11.
Thanks,
Lando
I set up YACReaderLibraryServer on my NAS using this Docker image github.com/xthursdayx/yacreaderlibrary-server-docker
Server is up and running and I was able to create a new library, add comics and connect to it from the iOS app.
I see the comic list with their thumbnails, but everytime I try to read any of them I get the following message "Timeout loading, Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary."
On the server logs I see the following after each attempt:
"QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is RequestMapper(0x560e3d7e99a0), parent's thread is QThread(0x560e3d7dd450), current thread is QThread(0x560e3d7e72f0)"
And from time to time it restarts with the following exit code and message:
"YACReaderLibrary closed with exit code : 700
YACReaderLibraryServer attempting to start
System & configuration
OS: "Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS" Version: "22.04"
Kernel: "linux" "6.1.0-0.deb11.17-amd64" Architecture: "x86_64"
Libraries: QList("landoko [1, 4c125219-bfce-48bc-890e-41f1540620b5, /comics]")
YACReaderLibrary starting
Running on "172.19.0.2:8080""
I tried to set the logging level to 'trace' in order to get more detailed information but couldn't add it to the start command as the Docker image doesn't seem to allow it.
Can I set the logging level on the .ini file?
Any ideas on what might be going on to prevent the comics from loading on the iPad? They load okay on Windows 11.
Thanks,
Lando
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Pfantom
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 5 months ago #8390
by Pfantom
Replied by Pfantom on topic Unable to read comics from YACReaderLibraryServer
I am experiencing a similar problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel