- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Migration Issue: From an Old iPad to the New iPad
- ÜNLÜ
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 4 months ago #8502
by ÜNLÜ
Migration Issue: From an Old iPad to the New iPad was created by ÜNLÜ
Hi;
I need to re-sync my library with the old iPad YacReader Library.
But I have not been able to that so far.
Everything is set to work with Icloud.
I can not export the library from the iPad.
I'll be waiting for your suggetions.
Cheers
I need to re-sync my library with the old iPad YacReader Library.
But I have not been able to that so far.
Everything is set to work with Icloud.
I can not export the library from the iPad.
I'll be waiting for your suggetions.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 4 months ago #8510
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Migration Issue: From an Old iPad to the New iPad
Sorry for the late reply.
In the settings app there is a backup section, you may need to backup everything, connect your device to a computer a save your comics there.
The library is internal to the app and it can't be synchronized with iCloud because Apple says so in their docs.
My plan it to start supporting external libraries at some point and then let iOS synchronize things...
If you can you can try to use YACReaderLibrary to handle your collection and then you can import/stream from there (assuming you have a computer, NAS or something similar)
Sorry for the inconveniences.
In the settings app there is a backup section, you may need to backup everything, connect your device to a computer a save your comics there.
The library is internal to the app and it can't be synchronized with iCloud because Apple says so in their docs.
My plan it to start supporting external libraries at some point and then let iOS synchronize things...
If you can you can try to use YACReaderLibrary to handle your collection and then you can import/stream from there (assuming you have a computer, NAS or something similar)
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel