Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Feature request

  • aquchaos
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 1 month ago #8675 by aquchaos
Feature request was created by aquchaos
I recently switch from Manga Viewer to YACReader due to the fantastic library feature. However, I noticed that the same manga opened by Manga Viewer, the image is sharper than YACReader. See sample below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/163-ldHabKsxK8D2N4qmizgrbETrafGDI/view?usp=sharing

I think Manga Viewer does a bit of image processing to improve the quality. I kindly request the same feature for YACReader. Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!