Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Feature Request: Image quality adjustment

  • aquchaos
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
2 years 1 month ago #8676 by aquchaos
I recently switched from another manga viewer to YACReader. The library feature of YACReader is amazing. However, I noticed the image quality of YACReader is slightly lower than my previous viewer. The difference can be seen below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/163-ldHabKsxK8D2N4qmizgrbETrafGDI/view?usp=share_link

I believe the other viewer has some image quality improvement algorithm implemented. May I kindly request the similar feature in YACReader? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!