- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Automatic mode of image zoom function
- wzjjj
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
2 years 1 week ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8850
by wzjjj
Automatic mode of image zoom function was created by wzjjj
Due to the change in the screen ratio of the new iPad, I encountered a new problem when using yacreader.
This is the comic I read, and the pictures are separated from page to page. Because the screen is narrower now, when looking at the screen vertically, in the adaptive height mode, the picture is a little wider than the screen, so I need to click one more time on each page to turn the page. I immediately found a solution and set it to automatic mode, so that the problem will be solved.
Sometimes there will be cross-pages in comics, and you need to turn the screen horizontally to see the cross-pages. At this time, yacreader adapts to the width in automatic mode and cannot be displayed completely. When turning the page, you also need to click many times. So when I read this kind of comic now, I have to manually adjust the picture zoom mode after flipping the screen, which is too troublesome. Other comic reading software I have used have better picture zooming functions. I hope yacreader can improve this aspect.
This is the comic I read, and the pictures are separated from page to page. Because the screen is narrower now, when looking at the screen vertically, in the adaptive height mode, the picture is a little wider than the screen, so I need to click one more time on each page to turn the page. I immediately found a solution and set it to automatic mode, so that the problem will be solved.
Sometimes there will be cross-pages in comics, and you need to turn the screen horizontally to see the cross-pages. At this time, yacreader adapts to the width in automatic mode and cannot be displayed completely. When turning the page, you also need to click many times. So when I read this kind of comic now, I have to manually adjust the picture zoom mode after flipping the screen, which is too troublesome. Other comic reading software I have used have better picture zooming functions. I hope yacreader can improve this aspect.
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by wzjjj.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #8851
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Automatic mode of image zoom function
Just use "fit to screen" and you won't have that problem.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wzjjj
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
2 years 1 week ago - 1 year 11 months ago #8852
by wzjjj
Replied by wzjjj on topic Automatic mode of image zoom function
In the comics of single-page pictures, adapting to the screen mode can solve my problem, but the double-page patchwork is not good in adapting to the screen mode. I hope I don't have to change the settings frequently. Why don't you improve the automatic mode?
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by wzjjj.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8853
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Automatic mode of image zoom function
But you said that for spreads you turn your device to landscape, so fit to screen is the right mode to use. I am giving you a solution until I can update the automatic mode.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wzjjj
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 2
2 years 1 week ago #8854
by wzjjj
Replied by wzjjj on topic Automatic mode of image zoom function
I didn't understand this paragraph, and I couldn't understand the translated result.
In one of the comics, adapting to the screen mode can solve the problem, but in another comic, the options need to be changed. I found that the picture adapts to the width when the automatic mode is on the horizontal screen. If the picture adapts to the screen in the automatic mode, then it can better solve the problem.
In one of the comics, adapting to the screen mode can solve the problem, but in another comic, the options need to be changed. I found that the picture adapts to the width when the automatic mode is on the horizontal screen. If the picture adapts to the screen in the automatic mode, then it can better solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8855
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Automatic mode of image zoom function
But the it won’t adapt to width for other users that read single pages in landscape using tap to scroll, so I need to update the functionality carefully. Fit to screen works well in almost all situations, if you are reading single pages use your device in portrait orientation, for double pages rotate the device, there would be no scrolling and you don’t need to change the settings.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8856
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Automatic mode of image zoom function
I have pushed a new version (3.33.0) to TestFlight, it should be available in the next hours. There are improvements in the auto fit setting.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel