- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Hide folder image in list view
- janus
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 9 months ago #9110
by janus
Hide folder image in list view was created by janus
Hi, I am trying to find out if there is a way to hide the folder image in list view? I see there is an option to show no image for a folder in grid view, but in list view the folder always has the first page of the first cbz file in the folder. If this does not exist, I would like to request that it be implemented. Hopefully it would be easy as I would imagine you just have the program not use an image next to the text (or default to a black icon or something).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 9 months ago #9111
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Hide folder image in list view
No, there is no way to do that, I’ll keep it in mind for future updates.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel