Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.

Black space between vertical pictures

  • LainX84
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
1 year 3 months ago #9511 by LainX84
Black space between vertical pictures was created by LainX84
I have been using yacreader on my iPhone and iPad for a while now, and I have to say that as an application both on the smartphone/tablet side and on the PC as a reader and server, I am getting along really well.
There is just one thing that I find annoying and I was wondering if there was a solution for that.
When reading Korean manhwa or Chinese manhua vertically, I noticed that between each image, this black line forms (as shown in the image below) :



From PC if I look at the images they have no black borders and if I merge them (for example with PhothoScape X) they look perfect.
At this point the only doubt is some “spacing” that YAC Reaeder on iOS (I have no way of knowing if it does the same thing on Android) puts between the images.

Is there any solution about this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #9514 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Black space between vertical pictures
Hmmm, this sounds like a rounding error, I think I've worked on this in the past but maybe I missed something. I'll try to fix it in the next release.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!