- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
Questions on use
- udonomefoo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1172
by udonomefoo
Questions on use was created by udonomefoo
Ok, I was finally able to connect my ipad and the library on my windows laptop. I have a couple questions:
1. Is there a way, when looking at my remote library to import only UNREAD comics from a folder without going into the folder to select each one?
2. Is there a way to 'sync' the comics back so that my library knows I read them or do I have to go in and mark them as read manually?
Thanks.
1. Is there a way, when looking at my remote library to import only UNREAD comics from a folder without going into the folder to select each one?
2. Is there a way to 'sync' the comics back so that my library knows I read them or do I have to go in and mark them as read manually?
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by udonomefoo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1174
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Questions on use
Hi udonomefoo, welcome to the forum.
1. No, there isn't. But it is a good idea.
2. No, there isn't. But it will be, please take a look at this topic. If you read the comics on the fly (without importing them) then, the reading progress is stored in YACReaderLibrary.
EDIT: Did you have any issues connecting YACReader for iOS to YACReaderLibrary?
1. No, there isn't. But it is a good idea.
2. No, there isn't. But it will be, please take a look at this topic. If you read the comics on the fly (without importing them) then, the reading progress is stored in YACReaderLibrary.
EDIT: Did you have any issues connecting YACReader for iOS to YACReaderLibrary?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- udonomefoo
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #1175
by udonomefoo
Replied by udonomefoo on topic Questions on use
Hi Luis, thanks for the quick reply.
I did have some trouble, but I'll admit it was my own fault. I could not find the server settings button in the library program. I clicked on the settings and help icons and somehow completely missed the server button right in between the two. I felt really dumb when I found it.
I did have some trouble, but I'll admit it was my own fault. I could not find the server settings button in the library program. I clicked on the settings and help icons and somehow completely missed the server button right in between the two. I felt really dumb when I found it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 6 months ago #1180
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Questions on use
Maybe I should add something to the settings dialog, just in case someone miss the server button. For me, the icon is clear, but if you didn't see it at a glance, then you probably have hit on an usability issue.
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drybonz
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 6 months ago #1186
by Drybonz
Replied by Drybonz on topic Questions on use
Luis, on a related note, would it be possible to have the reader automatically check for the last IP of the PC library so you don't have to go through the dialog to manually connect each time?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 6 months ago #1187
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Questions on use
Yes, it is already scheduled for 2.0.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Drybonz
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 6 months ago #1190
by Drybonz
Awesome... thank you.
Replied by Drybonz on topic Questions on use
Luis Ángel wrote: Yes, it is already scheduled for 2.0.
Awesome... thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel