- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users.
YACReader Library time out
- p00zer
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 2 months ago #9578
by p00zer
YACReader Library time out was created by p00zer
I am extremely frustrated that I paid for this app and I can't even connect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 2 months ago #9581
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library time out
Did you take a look to the user guide?
ios.yacreader.com/user-guide/
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- spon
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 1 month ago #9617
by spon
Replied by spon on topic YACReader Library time out
Hello. I am having the same problem. I've used both the iPad app and YACReaderLibrary together for a few years now with no problem, but I am currently unable to sync my library from my PC anymore. I get a simple "request has timed out" error. I've made sure both the ios app and the PC library app are updated to the latest version. I've also changed ports. No luck at all.
Are there any troubleshooting steps I can take?
Are there any troubleshooting steps I can take?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 month ago #9618
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library time out
It can be the connection data, the firewall, the network (both devices need to be in the same network, and the network shouldn't be isolating clients), etc...
Any recent changes in your network (new router, new router configuration) or setup?
Any recent changes in your network (new router, new router configuration) or setup?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- spon
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
1 year 1 month ago #9622
by spon
Replied by spon on topic YACReader Library time out
No recent changes, but to be safe I went back to the beginning. Made sure the app was added to firewall access rules, opened the port in my router. Still unable to connect.
Is there anything specific I could try as a starting point?
Is there anything specific I could try as a starting point?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 1 month ago #9623
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library time out
On iOS system settings look for YACReader and make sure the local network permission is enabled.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel